Re: Fabric 31st May

  • propellerheadcase
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      Damn geography! I'd be soooo into that, especially as it's the day
      after my birthday :D

      --- In HybridUK@y..., "neil mitchell-goodson" <neil.mg@v...> wrote:
      > Line up for Fabric Live, 31st May:
      >
      > Distinct'ive Breaks:
      > Hybrid
      > FreQ Nasty
      > Future Funk Squad
      > Tayo
      >
      > I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to
      this night...the last one was superb!
    • Peter O'Shaughnessy
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
        I'm going!!

        Someone was asking about a place to stay? But you'll
        miss out on the adventure of the early morning train
        ride home, and the McDonalds breakfast! :P

        You'll probably notice me on May 31st... I'll be
        wearing my Hybrid teeshirt again!!

        (Its tradition!)

        Peter