RE: [Hybrid] Re: Fabric 31st May

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      Just don't get stuck in traffic eh Ally?!!

      Maybe you should come down the night before - just to be on the safe
      side ;)

      Nick

      >> Ali - catch an earlier train this time!
      >
      >Jaysus...the one I caught was early enough...It took my 6 hours in
      >the end to get there...bloody trains. I might drive, depends who I
      >can drag down to London with me.
      >
      >Ally
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
        Damn geography! I'd be soooo into that, especially as it's the day
        after my birthday :D

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "neil mitchell-goodson" <neil.mg@v...> wrote:
        > Line up for Fabric Live, 31st May:
        >
        > Distinct'ive Breaks:
        > Hybrid
        > FreQ Nasty
        > Future Funk Squad
        > Tayo
        >
        > I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to
        this night...the last one was superb!
      • Peter O'Shaughnessy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
          I'm going!!

          Someone was asking about a place to stay? But you'll
          miss out on the adventure of the early morning train
          ride home, and the McDonalds breakfast! :P

          You'll probably notice me on May 31st... I'll be
          wearing my Hybrid teeshirt again!!

          (Its tradition!)

          Peter