Re: Fabric 31st May

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      > I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to
      this night...the last one was superb!

      I should be there :o)

      > Ali - catch an earlier train this time!

      Jaysus...the one I caught was early enough...It took my 6 hours in
      the end to get there...bloody trains. I might drive, depends who I
      can drag down to London with me.

      Ally
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
        Just don't get stuck in traffic eh Ally?!!

        Maybe you should come down the night before - just to be on the safe
        side ;)

        Nick

        >> Ali - catch an earlier train this time!
        >
        >Jaysus...the one I caught was early enough...It took my 6 hours in
        >the end to get there...bloody trains. I might drive, depends who I
        >can drag down to London with me.
        >
        >Ally
      • propellerheadcase
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
          Damn geography! I'd be soooo into that, especially as it's the day
          after my birthday :D

          --- In HybridUK@y..., "neil mitchell-goodson" <neil.mg@v...> wrote:
          > Line up for Fabric Live, 31st May:
          >
          > Distinct'ive Breaks:
          > Hybrid
          > FreQ Nasty
          > Future Funk Squad
          > Tayo
          >
          > I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to
          this night...the last one was superb!
        • Peter O'Shaughnessy
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
            I'm going!!

            Someone was asking about a place to stay? But you'll
            miss out on the adventure of the early morning train
            ride home, and the McDonalds breakfast! :P

            You'll probably notice me on May 31st... I'll be
            wearing my Hybrid teeshirt again!!

            (Its tradition!)

            Peter