Re: [Hybrid] Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..

  • Clint Boon
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
      --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
      today.. nifty.. finally out..

      Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
      > 2-tronik

      here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
      to order it!!

      clintboon
    • Art Anderson
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
        Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?

        The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
      • propellerheadcase
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
          "Amen!" says the CDJ :-D

          --- In HybridUK@y..., Art Anderson <celticslang@y...> wrote:
          > Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?
          >
          > The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
        • daniel sandy
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
            where can u locate this fantastic sounding record??
          • G3K
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
              Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off-topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?

              <<<G3K>>>
              l/n to: "Sleeping With Byron (Hotbox Remix)", Lo Fidelity Allstars
              generation_3000@...

              ...never forget:
              http://www.geocities.com/generation_3000/remember.jpg

              "Amen!" says the CDJ :-D

              --- In HybridUK@y..., Art Anderson <celticslang@y...> wrote:
              > Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?
              >
              > The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
            • CY
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in mp3..

                > --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
                > today.. nifty.. finally out..
                >>

                > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
                >> 2-tronik
                >
                > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
                > to order it!!
              • RICHARD LUND
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                  I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

                  Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

                  Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

                  Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

                  Rick

                  "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

                  >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
                • Daniel Craig
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                    Actually, Accelerator is NOT on the Japanese Wide Angle double CD.

                    Dan
                  • aquilique
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 15, 2002
                      --- In HybridUK@y..., CY <blanktech@a...> wrote:
                      > i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in
                      mp3..

                      > > --- CY <blanktech@a...> wrote: > just saw this
                      > > today.. nifty.. finally out..
                      > >>

                      > > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-
                      Promo-Vinyl-200
                      > >> 2-tronik
                      > >
                      > > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
                      > > to order it!!

                      where would i even get the mp3?