Fabric 31st May

  • neil mitchell-goodson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      Line up for Fabric Live, 31st May:

      Distinct'ive Breaks:
      Hybrid
      FreQ Nasty
      Future Funk Squad
      Tayo

      I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to this night...the last one was superb!

      Ali - catch an earlier train this time!

      Neil
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
        > I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to
        this night...the last one was superb!

        I should be there :o)

        > Ali - catch an earlier train this time!

        Jaysus...the one I caught was early enough...It took my 6 hours in
        the end to get there...bloody trains. I might drive, depends who I
        can drag down to London with me.

        Ally
      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
          Just don't get stuck in traffic eh Ally?!!

          Maybe you should come down the night before - just to be on the safe
          side ;)

          Nick

          >> Ali - catch an earlier train this time!
          >
          >Jaysus...the one I caught was early enough...It took my 6 hours in
          >the end to get there...bloody trains. I might drive, depends who I
          >can drag down to London with me.
          >
          >Ally
        • propellerheadcase
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
            Damn geography! I'd be soooo into that, especially as it's the day
            after my birthday :D

            --- In HybridUK@y..., "neil mitchell-goodson" <neil.mg@v...> wrote:
            > Line up for Fabric Live, 31st May:
            >
            > Distinct'ive Breaks:
            > Hybrid
            > FreQ Nasty
            > Future Funk Squad
            > Tayo
            >
            > I know it's a tad early to be discussing this, but I'm SO going to
            this night...the last one was superb!
          • Peter O'Shaughnessy
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
              I'm going!!

              Someone was asking about a place to stay? But you'll
              miss out on the adventure of the early morning train
              ride home, and the McDonalds breakfast! :P

              You'll probably notice me on May 31st... I'll be
              wearing my Hybrid teeshirt again!!

              (Its tradition!)

              Peter