Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..

  • CY
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
      just saw this today.. nifty.. finally out..

      Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
      2-tronik
    • Clint Boon
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
        --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
        today.. nifty.. finally out..

        Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
        > 2-tronik

        here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
        to order it!!

        clintboon
      • Art Anderson
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
          Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?

          The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
        • propellerheadcase
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
            "Amen!" says the CDJ :-D

            --- In HybridUK@y..., Art Anderson <celticslang@y...> wrote:
            > Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?
            >
            > The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
          • daniel sandy
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
              where can u locate this fantastic sounding record??
            • G3K
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off-topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?

                <<<G3K>>>
                l/n to: "Sleeping With Byron (Hotbox Remix)", Lo Fidelity Allstars
                generation_3000@...

                ...never forget:
                http://www.geocities.com/generation_3000/remember.jpg

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                  i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in mp3..

                  > --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
                  > today.. nifty.. finally out..
                  >>

                  > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
                  >> 2-tronik
                  >
                  > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
                  > to order it!!
                • RICHARD LUND
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                    I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

                    Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

                    Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

                    Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

                    Rick

                    "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

                    >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
                  • Daniel Craig
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                      Actually, Accelerator is NOT on the Japanese Wide Angle double CD.

                      Dan
                    • aquilique
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 15, 2002
                        --- In HybridUK@y..., CY <blanktech@a...> wrote:
                        > i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in
                        mp3..

                        > > --- CY <blanktech@a...> wrote: > just saw this
                        > > today.. nifty.. finally out..
                        > >>

                        > > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-
                        Promo-Vinyl-200
                        > >> 2-tronik
                        > >
                        > > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
                        > > to order it!!

                        where would i even get the mp3?