notice

  • Stephanie Rae
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:32 AM
      "Subject: IMPORTANT -- Yahoo Spam -- Account Info
      Subject: Yahoo Spam -- Account Info

      Do you all remember when Yahoo went down for a few days? Well,
      here's one of the changes they implemented. Ain't that just so
      sweet, they signed us all up for lots of Spam.
      ***
      Yahoo has added a "marketing" area to the account set up area of
      groups. When you go into it you will see that they have set you to
      "YES" on everything. I highly advise everyone to go in and change
      it.
      When you're logged in at Yahoogroups, click on 'Account Info' on the
      top right corner of the screen. Enter your password when prompted,
      then below the listing of your email addresses, you'll see a link for
      "Edit Your Marketing Preferences", click on that. You'll see it's set
      to YES (please send me spam) on every option. Set them all to NO.
      Don't forget the two towards the bottom of the page about phone and
      snail mail spam. Click the button to save it."
      --

      Stephanie Rae

      Electronic Artist Recording Services
      1476 1/2 S. Canfield Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90035 USA
      Tel: 310-556-0503 E-Fax: 240-363-0509

      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the
      ark. Professionals built the Titanic.