Sunscreem

  • Peter O'Shaughnessy
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2002
      I only started reading the messages from this group a
      few weeks back so I thought I had better read through
      the ones I missed.
      I got to message 8 of 7213 when I read

      "...Stuart Bruce, whose name I
      also recognize from the Sunscreem mailing list..."

      I'd never heard of Sunscreem before? Am I too young?
      :P
      Well I tried to find out about them but
      www.sunscreem.com seems to be missing.

      So I was wondering, what are they like? Are there any
      of their tunes that are must-get-hold-of's?!

      Cheers,

      Peter

      p.s. I can see that it is going to take me a long time
      to read through all these messages!
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
        You can safely assume that a) your reading material for the next 7
        months will be immensely repetitive, and b) once you catch up with
        current posts there will be a preponderance of them along these lines:
        "That O'Shaughnessy chaps a bit flamin' mental is'n'e?"

        --- In HybridUK@y..., Peter O'Shaughnessy <p_os@y...> wrote:
        > I only started reading the messages from this group a
        > few weeks back so I thought I had better read through
        > the ones I missed.
        > I got to message 8 of 7213 when I read
      • CY
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
          just saw this today.. nifty.. finally out..

          Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
          2-tronik
        • Clint Boon
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
            --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
            today.. nifty.. finally out..

            Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
            > 2-tronik

            here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
            to order it!!

            clintboon
          • Art Anderson
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
              Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?

              The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
            • propellerheadcase
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                "Amen!" says the CDJ :-D

                --- In HybridUK@y..., Art Anderson <celticslang@y...> wrote:
                > Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?
                >
                > The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
              • daniel sandy
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                  where can u locate this fantastic sounding record??
                • G3K
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                    Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off-topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?

                    <<<G3K>>>
                    l/n to: "Sleeping With Byron (Hotbox Remix)", Lo Fidelity Allstars
                    generation_3000@...

                    ...never forget:
                    http://www.geocities.com/generation_3000/remember.jpg

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                      i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in mp3..

                      > --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
                      > today.. nifty.. finally out..
                      >>

                      > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
                      >> 2-tronik
                      >
                      > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
                      > to order it!!
                    • RICHARD LUND
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                        I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

                        Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

                        Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

                        Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

                        Rick

                        "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

                        >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
                      • Daniel Craig
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                          Actually, Accelerator is NOT on the Japanese Wide Angle double CD.

                          Dan
                        • aquilique
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 15, 2002
                            --- In HybridUK@y..., CY <blanktech@a...> wrote:
                            > i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in
                            mp3..

                            > > --- CY <blanktech@a...> wrote: > just saw this
                            > > today.. nifty.. finally out..
                            > >>

                            > > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-
                            Promo-Vinyl-200
                            > >> 2-tronik
                            > >
                            > > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
                            > > to order it!!

                            where would i even get the mp3?