Ryeland Allison

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2002
      Who knows anything about Ryeland Allison?

      He's currently working with Hybrid and apparently he's a "techy genius"...

      Ally
    • mrwhizzy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2002
        Ryeland Allison is part of Ambr'Sea, and is also a friend of one Mr
        Jason 'PB & J' Dunne.

        Check out http://www.ambrsea.com/ for more info.

        Simon :)

        --- In HybridUK@y..., <ally@h...> wrote:
        > Who knows anything about Ryeland Allison?
        >
        > He's currently working with Hybrid and apparently he's a "techy
        genius"...

        > Ally
      • Norbert de Jonge
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2002
          > Who knows anything about
          > Ryeland Allison?

          Some random info:

          http://www.air-edel.co.uk/usroster/rallison.htm
          http://www.spiraleyes.com/ryeland.html
          http://us.imdb.com/Name?Allison,+Ryeland

          "Judith D. Allison is the wife of Don Reo and, with
          ex-husband Keith Allison ("Paul Revere and the
          Raiders"), mother of musician Ryeland Allison, who
          appeared in the W&W episode The Dungeon of Death."

          "Did you know that Ryeland Allison of Ambr.Sea
          actually programmed some of the presets for the Korg
          Triton and the Roland JP-8000?"
        • Gavin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2002
            Ally wrote:

            > Who knows anything about Ryeland Allison?

            I reckon it's the guy mentioned here:

            http://www.air-edel.co.uk/usroster/rallison.htm

            In short: At the age of three, he taught himself to play drums, piano,
            and guitar. His musical roots were fostered by his family friendships
            with such industry legends as Cher, Ringo Starr, Elton John and Alice
            Cooper. As a result, he grew more into writing and recording music and
            by 1980, Ryeland had begun a serious romance with computer technology,
            resulting in a perfect blend of multi-instrumentalist, composer, and
            producer.

            Sounds interesting.

            Cheers,
            Gavin Stok

            http://hybridmusic.org.uk/

            http://uk.my.yahoo.com
          • RICHARD LUND
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5 11:46 AM
              Hello Once Again...

              I remember a month or two ago we were talking about Ryeland Allison .....

              I happened to run into a little bit of info that I found interesting today...

              And I thought maybe I'd pass this info on....Someone else might like this...

              Ryeland Allison + J. Scott G. (Deepsky) = Deepsea...

              The track is called..

              Deepsea - Timewave Zero..

              Interesting to me...Seen Im also a big Deepsky fan...

              And we were just talking about these two...

              Has anyone heard this track...?? I believe its old...

              Well just figured that Id pass on this info...

              Rick

              "Life Is More Fun If You Dont Talk"