RE: [Hybrid] Nashville, TN (USA)

  • Dana Franks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27 9:03 AM
      ::falls over::

      Do you know the last time Nashville got a decent prog house act in? I think
      it was more than 2 years ago. I'm not quite sure breaks have made it there
      yet.

      WooHoo! Dan, there's hope for Albequerque.

    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28 7:48 AM
        Apologies....the club in Nashville for this date is Club Excess, not
        Electric Lounge.

        Ally

        > ::falls over::
        >
        > Do you know the last time Nashville got a decent prog house act in? I
        think
        > it was more than 2 years ago. I'm not quite sure breaks have made it there
        > yet.
        >
        > WooHoo! Dan, there's hope for Albequerque.
        >
        > >One more American TBC date on
        http://www.hybrid-group.co.uk/livedjdates.asp
        > >for April 12th is the Electric Lounge in Nashville.
      • Ms Jamz
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30 5:49 PM
          Hi,

          Is anyone else from this list going to see Hybrid in Nashville?
          My friends and I are driving over six hours up there and we'd love to find
          fellow fans and meet up there.

          Thanks,

          Nancy