Hybrid Galaxy Network Track Listing As Per Request

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
      This is what tracks are on that mix.

      Tipper - Turn (The Critical Path E.P)
      Beber - Chief Rocka
      Freq Nasty - Mindsweeper
      Mondo Paradiso - Whale Nation (III Mix)
      Mondo Paradiso - Mezza Luna
      Members of Mayday - Electropolis
      Alien - Frankie The Prankster Revisit
      T.J. - Burning Down The House
      Resident Filters Feat. Hellen Smallman - Get On It (Krafty Kuts Funked Up
      Bass Mix)
      Kate Bush - The Ninth Wave (Track Under Ice)
      B.T. - Peave Love & Grease (Puma Fila Mix)
      Freestylers - Here We Go (Pump DJ's MIx)
      Juno Reactor - Pistolero (Headrillaz Mix)
      Stunt Nuts Feat. Melle Mel - The Message (Original)
      Montana - It's A Trumpet Thing (Hybrid Mix)
      Freska Allstars - Keeping Our Hand In E.P. (A1)
      Hybrid - If I Survive (Beber Mix)
    • Chad Harnish
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
        I second that nomination ;-)

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
          If you have winamp.....a 3 hour hybrid set coming up in about 2
          hours......check out the address below

          http://208.51.128.118:8000

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
            To be more specific, it's the JJJ Mixup. Starting @ 2:00 Eastern US time.
            If you listen along, try and fill in the blanks for this set list

            Disk 1

            1 intro
            2 Lydian & The Dinosaur
            3 Lydian & The Dinosaur (cont.) / Boomin Back Atcha (Hybrid Remix)
            4.TCR - Paranoia / God Within "The Pheonix" Koma & Bones Remix
            5.Timo Maas - "Der Schieber" (Funkin' for Hope in N.Y. Mix)
            6. Steve Reich - The Desert Music (Freq Nasty Mix), Ram Trilogy (also on
            Radio 1 promo)
            7. (Annoying "Running Away")
            8. Motion Unit - My Mind
            9. ??
            10. ??
            11. Cass & Slide "Perception"
            12.

            Disk 2
            1. Hybrid "If I Survive" WOW Dub / Hybrid "If I Survive"
            2. Montano vs. The Trumpet Man (Hybrid Mix)
            3. Joi "Asian Vibes" WOW Mix
            4. M tisse - Sousound (Freq Nasty vs Blim Edit)
            5. Moby "Body Rock" Hybrid Mix
            6. Starecase "First Floor Deadlock"
            7. ??
            8. Freddy Fresh - What It Is (Shut Up & Dance Mix)
            9. Uberzone & Bambaadaa - 2 Kool For Skool
            10. Hybrid "Finished Symphony"
            11. Gouryella - Walhalla (Hybrid Matrix Dub)
            12. Tori Amos Talula (BT's Synethasia Mix)

            Disk 3

            1. Voices Of Khwan Ad - Ya Yae Yo Yo Yo (Light Mix)
            2.
            3.
            4.

[...]

          • kiss the sun and walk on air
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
              On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 11:50:47AM -0400, Chad Harnish wrote:
              > Disk 3
              >
              > 1. Voices Of Khwan Ad - Ya Yae Yo Yo Yo (Light Mix)
              > 2.
              > 3.
              > 4.

              last track is a white label known as "brown acid"
              -pete

              --
              (peter.royal|osi)@... - http://pobox.com/~osi
              "god invented turn signals for a reason"
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
                Hybrid is playing now at the below winamp address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
                  Hybrid is now playing at the below WINAMP address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
                    How do we get our hands on this cd???????