Re: [HybridUK] WOW! :)

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
      At 10:23 18/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:

      >Hybrid in the mix two CD Galaxy special

      Oops! That's a single CD. Not two. The tracklisting is in two parts. :)
    • Gen Kanai
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
        At 11:10 AM 10/18/00 +0100, you wrote:
        >At 10:23 18/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:
        >

        > >Hybrid in the mix two CD Galaxy special
        >
        >Oops! That's a single CD. Not two. The tracklisting is in two parts. :)

        Darren, please post the tracklisting to that Galaxy thing. Never heard of
        it before!

        Gen
      • Ally Shuttleworth
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 23, 2000
          I'm insanely jealous!!!

          Congrats babe!

          :o)

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 23, 2000
            Hehe.
          • Ally Shuttleworth
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 24, 2000
              Is that you?

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 26, 2000
                No it's the tooth fairy :)

                At 22:49 24/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:
                >Is that you?

              • Ally Shuttleworth
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 26, 2000
                  Wow....even the toothfairy's a fan now guys.....