WOW! :)

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
      I've just recieved my Y3K prize but get this!

      Not only did I get 'Y3K: Soundtrack to the future' on CD but I also got...

      A Hybrid T-Shirt from Distinctive Records.
      Wider Angle Special Edition CD with the live in Tokyo CD
      Hybrid in the mix two CD Galaxy special
      Y3K on four (Count them) four vinyl records fresh for mixing.

      Amazing! And what a surpise to get through the post today. :)

      Thanks to those at Inpho PR etc for this great prize.

      Oddy. (Wears his Hybrid T-Shirt with pride).
    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
        At 10:23 18/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:

        >Hybrid in the mix two CD Galaxy special

        Oops! That's a single CD. Not two. The tracklisting is in two parts. :)
      • Gen Kanai
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2000
          At 11:10 AM 10/18/00 +0100, you wrote:
          >At 10:23 18/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:
          >

          > >Hybrid in the mix two CD Galaxy special
          >
          >Oops! That's a single CD. Not two. The tracklisting is in two parts. :)

          Darren, please post the tracklisting to that Galaxy thing. Never heard of
          it before!

          Gen
        • Ally Shuttleworth
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 23, 2000
            I'm insanely jealous!!!

            Congrats babe!

            :o)

            > I've just recieved my Y3K prize but get this!
            >
            > Not only did I get 'Y3K: Soundtrack to the future' on CD but I also got...
            >
            > A Hybrid T-Shirt from Distinctive Records.
            > Wider Angle Special Edition CD with the live in Tokyo CD
            > Hybrid in the mix two CD Galaxy special
            > Y3K on four (Count them) four vinyl records fresh for mixing.
            >
            > Amazing! And what a surpise to get through the post today. :)
            >
            > Thanks to those at Inpho PR etc for this great prize.
            >
            > Oddy. (Wears his Hybrid T-Shirt with pride).
            >

            > eGroups Sponsor

            > USEFUL LINKS
            >
            > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
            and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
            > http://www.distinctiverecords.com
            >
            > Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related
            artists

            > Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads
            more.
            > http://www.breaksworld.com/

          • Oddball
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 23, 2000
              Hehe.
            • Ally Shuttleworth
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 24, 2000
                Is that you?

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 26, 2000
                  No it's the tooth fairy :)

                  At 22:49 24/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:
                  >Is that you?

                • Ally Shuttleworth
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 26, 2000
                    Wow....even the toothfairy's a fan now guys.....