Re: [HybridUK] Question

  • Arfie Mansfield
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2000
      http://www.mobyonline.com/nonflash/center_gigs.html

      --
      Arfie Mansfield -- [O Euchari, in lecto via ambulasti]

      http://arfiem.com/
      http://members.tripod.co.uk/arfiem/index2.htm (w/o javascript)
    • Brett Ehlin
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2000
        Ok, I've heard this but who knows if it's true, it's really hard to get confirmations on anything in this state. They were supposed to play the Autumn Fest 2000 in Tampa, but that never even happened.
        I've heard talk of Hybrid being at the Groove @ City Walk in Orlando on Nov. 26. If anyone has heard of anything about this date please let me know. I am anxiously awaiting another Hybrid live show, been almost 2 years since the Ultra Beach fest in Miami. First time I'd heard them and only time i've seen them, but I can't seem to get enough of my daily dose..... WE NEED HYBRID IN FLORIDA!!!
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2000
          Come to England mate :o)

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 15, 2000
            at the groove??? I'm so there, I saw them there last year when they played
            there, I just can't get enough hybrid, peace, Chris
          • Nordcore37@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 15, 2001
              I recently got a "Live In Atlanta (02-17-00)" Mix, it's an excedingly
              low quality recording, broken into 2 34min parts, and the second part
              starts off with what is, 99% positive, the Hybrid Remix of "Clubbed 2
              Death" by Rob. D. - any information on this - a real release coming
              up, or just someone else who has heard it...

              Nordcore