Re: Electrotek being down

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2002
      Craig wrote:

      > Has this site closed down? I'm been unable to connect for about a
      > month and I really liked the discography section that showed the
      > artwork for some of the remixes including the tracks and run times.
      > Or has this site change addresses? Anyone know?

      Thanks for the kind words. electrotek is my site. Unfortunately the
      server this site runs on is down right now. As I do not own the server
      it is out of my control.

      To be honest the server is proving to be too unreliable. So if anyone
      has a stable server I can use (need telnet, ftp access) then please
      contact me urgently. This applies to servers you own, not free sites
      not geocities, etc. please!!!

      If it's any consolation I continue to update the sites so when the
      server goes back up they'll all be updated!!

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      PS - The bt site is also down. So are the sites for banco de gaia, deep
      forest, enigma, and my photos!!

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com