Uberzone/Soft

  • Sandy Lao
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2002
      I agree with you on diversity, as long as they include
      some of what we expect from them. Too little from Q I
      say. I thought Crystal Method did a good job on
      diversifying their album, though their new songs I
      though sucked too, but they included enough of what
      made them TCM. Too little I say for Q. I hope his
      Distinctive track would kick butt and do some of that
      dream sequence in his brain.

      <snip>