FWD: HYBRID PLAY WEMBLEY

  • aras
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2000
      Right, here is some more on that London gig plus news of a forthcoming
      Moby remix!
      Enjoy
      Aras
      _____________________________________
      HYBRID
      SUPPORT MOBY on WEMBLEY DATE

      After traversing the length and breadth of America as guests of Moby on
      his tour, he has now asked Hybrid to perform at his final London date of
      the year which also marks his largest indoor performance.

      The 48 date US tour, which has taken in cities as diverse and eclectic
      as Albuquerque and Boise, in addition to the taste maker centres of New
      York and Los Angeles, have seen Hybrid collect a wide and varied fan base
      including, strangely enough, both Tommy Lee and Gillian Anderson of the X
      Files, who demanded their way backstage to shower the guys with praise.

      Hybrid who remixed Moby's 'Bodyrock' last year have been blown away with
      the response their live performances have been gathering. "It's been a
      non stop whirlwind of screaming crowds and encores" Mike Truman said of the
      tour, "and to be asked to perform with Moby in London is definitely going
      to be one of the highlights of the year."

      "Nothing really prepares you for the scale of a venue like Red Rocks
      Stadium, but to play Wembley Arena is going to be more nerve racking. To say
      we're looking forward to it is an understatement" Chris Healings commented

      Hybrid will be performing at Wembley Arena on November 18th with Moby
      and they will also be remixing his forthcoming single 'South Side' featuring
      the vocals of No Doubt's Gwen Stefano. New Hybrid material is expected
      next year on Distinctive Breaks.
    • Arfie Mansfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2000
        >Hybrid will be performing at Wembley Arena on November 18th with
        >Moby and they will also be remixing his forthcoming single 'South Side'
        >featuring the vocals of No Doubt's Gwen Stefano.

        Oh good. Anyone know when that'll be released in the UK?

        >New Hybrid material is expected next year on Distinctive Breaks.

        Typical - it's been a quiet year for *everyone* bar Way Out
        West. Still, next year should be great.

        --
        Arfie Mansfield -- [O Euchari, in lecto via ambulasti]

        http://arfiem.com/
        http://members.tripod.co.uk/arfiem/index2.htm (w/o javascript)