Re: artwork

  • Stephanie Rae
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      I love the original- its more sophisticated and sleek- like the music. Even if the face makes sense with 'wide angle', its too disturbing to represent the music of that album. The black is too harsh. It does look better when they reproduce it in muted greys and blues. I do like the fish eye car shot, too. But overall, I like the original for that musical time period. The face goes better with the dirty dark remix of 'I Love You', if you know what I mean.
      --

      Stephanie Rae

      Earth 1476 1/2 S. Canfield Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90035 USA
      Tel: 310-556-0503 E-Fax: 240-363-0509

      "All life is an experiment." - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.