Re: virtual fan meeting of sorts

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      I'm one step ahead of you there Antti...I've been trying to arrange
      that for a little while now - will keep you posted.

      Ally

      > Could we hold some kind of "ask your idols stuff" virtual fan
      meeting? Ally knowing the Hybrid blokes personally could probably
      handle the actual q/a process, while us list members provide the
      questions. Sound good? Let's just fire up questions and Ally ranks
      out the most stupid and obvious, leaving odd 50 number of questions
      for our idols to sort out! Would also make more sense to this list as
      we would get some response from our demi-gods =)