Bah!

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10 3:44 AM
      Well the plan went sour. My friend won two tickets to see Lee Mullins at a
      club in Bristol called 'The Maze' on friday night. My friend was contacted
      by Lee directly. Lee was going to pick us up along with some other folks in
      a minibus apparentely. This did not happen. Instead we made our own way
      there. Lee did his set and I think my friend got to meet him but I'm going
      to be perfectly honest now. I was too out of my head (Hint) to have
      bothered even noticing if he was on or not.

      Mind you I did have a good time all the same. It was a very underground
      club and not many people were there. Just lots of space to dance with two
      dancefloors (Crap lighting) to do it on. Playing a mixture of trance,
      hardhouse and progressive breaks. Everyone was 'up' that night too.

      Still. My friend does have Lee's mobile number ;)
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10 4:25 AM
        Darrin - do you live near Bristol?

        > Well the plan went sour. My friend won two tickets to see Lee Mullins at a
        > club in Bristol called 'The Maze' on friday night. My friend was contacted
        > by Lee directly. Lee was going to pick us up along with some other folks
        in
        > a minibus apparentely. This did not happen. Instead we made our own way
        > there. Lee did his set and I think my friend got to meet him but I'm going
        > to be perfectly honest now. I was too out of my head (Hint) to have
        > bothered even noticing if he was on or not.
        >
        > Mind you I did have a good time all the same. It was a very underground
        > club and not many people were there. Just lots of space to dance with two
        > dancefloors (Crap lighting) to do it on. Playing a mixture of trance,
        > hardhouse and progressive breaks. Everyone was 'up' that night too.
        >
        > Still. My friend does have Lee's mobile number ;)
        >

        > eGroups Sponsor

        > USEFUL LINKS
        >
        > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
        and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
        > http://www.distinctiverecords.com
        >
        > Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related
        artists

        > Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads
        more.
        > http://www.breaksworld.com/

      • Darrin Maunders
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10 8:44 AM
          At 12:25 10/10/2000 +0100, you wrote:
          >Darrin - do you live near Bristol?
          >
          >Ally

          No. I went down their especially from London. I have a friend who lives in
          Devizes so I stayed with him for the weekend.

          Darrin.

          P.S. Are E's meant to give you a cold? ;)
        • Ally Shuttleworth
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10 12:27 PM
            > No. I went down their especially from London. I have a friend who lives in
            > Devizes so I stayed with him for the weekend.
            >
            > Darrin.
            >
            > P.S. Are E's meant to give you a cold? ;)

            Err....I'll answer that off-list.