Re: Wider Angle cover

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Oh wow, I must be in the minority... again!

      I LOVE the Wider Angle cover (it's also the Live Angle and Wide Angle
      [US] cover). It's so original and eye catching. The large posters put
      around London streets and stores stood out so well with it.

      I can only hope the new studio album has an equally impressive cover.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      PS - Sorry but my hybrid site is down at the moment. As I don't own the
      server it's on there's nothing I can do about it.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com