OT: Breaksworld

  • Daniel Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
      Okay, so this is kinda off topic (they do reviews of Hybrid.) Just
      wondering if I missed something or has anybody else noticed that
      Breaksworld has completely disappeared? Just wondering 'cause I know
      somebody from the board works for them, or with them, or whatever and
      because that's one of the few ways I'm able to find new tunes I want
      other than just random names coming from multiple mail lists.

      Dan
    • maksidrom
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
        It has not disappeared and is still available via it's true proper
        address that starts with xs4all.nl or something like that.
        Breaksworld was just an easy to remember auto-redirect link. I think
        if you do a google search you'll find the link, I just don't remember
        it off the top of my head.

        cheers,
        maksidrom

        --- In HybridUK@y..., Daniel Craig <dcraig@n...> wrote:
        > Okay, so this is kinda off topic (they do reviews of Hybrid.) Just
        > wondering if I missed something or has anybody else noticed that
        > Breaksworld has completely disappeared? Just wondering 'cause I
        know
        > somebody from the board works for them, or with them, or whatever
        and
        > because that's one of the few ways I'm able to find new tunes I want
        > other than just random names coming from multiple mail lists.
        >
        > Dan
      • Norbert de Jonge
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
          > [...], I just don't remember
          > it off the top of my head.

          http://www.xs4all.nl/~aras/BW/

          [[[ Ally says: Messages are still taking longer than usual to get through to the list...probably due to the message backlog on Yahoo after their maintenance. It should get back to normal shortly. ]]]
        • propellerheadcase
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
            http://www.xs4all.nl/~aras/BW/