Video Games

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      So here's another off message (not about Hybrid) post...

      I just can't seem to help myself here...

      I received "Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas" the other day...

      All for the music by BT...Im really addicted to this collecting stuff....

      I was really impressed with the music on this game...

      Unfortunately all the tracks are around 2 minutes long and really hard to record...

      Its great music though for anyone who cares...

      Rick

      "Science - 100% Imagination Free"

      _schwa_