Producers...

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
      Just some interesting notes on this fact...

      1)N-Sync's "Pop" was produced and even had a lot of work done on it by Mr. BT..

      2)Britney Spears new album (or at least the second disk which was never released in the US) was produced and reworked by Mr. BT also...

      3) And in some research i was doing I was noticing that "If I Survive" had credits to one of the guys from Fear Factory...I believe it was Rhys Fulber...This guy never stops...

      Just another American throwing his 2 cents into a conversation...

      Rick

      "Every Picture Tells a Lie"

      _schwa_
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
        --- In HybridUK@y..., "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@m...> wrote:
        > 1)N-Sync's "Pop" was produced and even had a lot of work done on it
        by Mr. BT..

        Very, very old news - check the archives that object of flagellation
        (i.e. horse) isn't just dead, it's fossilised.

        > 2)Britney Spears new album (or at least the second disk which was
        never released in the US) was produced and reworked by Mr. BT also...

        See above.

        > 3) And in some research i was doing I was noticing that "If I
        Survive" had credits to one of the guys from Fear Factory...I believe
        it was Rhys Fulber...This guy never stops...

        Rhys Fulber only ever remixed Fear Factory, he's ex-Delerium and
        probably therefore ex-FrontLine Assembly (though I've heard no
        confirmation of this), he has formed some new group in response to
        his departure from Delerium. He is one remixer/producer that I have
        a lot of time for (despite that spelling of 'delirium').
      • R. Vogel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
          > Rhys Fulber only ever remixed Fear Factory, he's ex-Delerium and
          > probably therefore ex-FrontLine Assembly (though I've heard no
          > confirmation of this), he has formed some new group in response to
          > his departure from Delerium. He is one remixer/producer that I have
          > a lot of time for (despite that spelling of 'delirium').

          Yes, Rhys Fulber is indeed one of the original members of Frontline
          Assembly. He left the group shortly after releasing Hard Wired I believe
          (circa 1996?). I'll have to check some album credits again for the exact
          year.

          He is the one that introduced the more metal sound to Frontline (sampled
          guitars etc) starting with the Millennium album. Him and Bill Leeb wanted to
          take different directions (you can see in photos that Rhys began going much
          more metal... growing long hair, getting full sleeves tattooed etc) and
          finally just stopped working on music together. Fulber went on to produce
          Fear Factory and remix/produce alot of other metal/industrial crossover
          bands.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
            The only info i could find was at google.com using the keywords "Rhys Fulber" "hybrid" "If i survive"

            It comes up with 1 page listing all of Rhys's work....Down the list halfway it gives a remixing credit to Rhys

            for If i Survive....But thats all i could find....Does anyone know what remix this is??? Its also listed as being released

            on Kinetic Records...and not Distinctive....

            Hmmmmmm......