Advance tickets @ The Cross??

  • s_lobo_2
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
      Anyone know if it's possible to get advance tickets at The Cross on
      9th March for this Hybrid gig?

      I got advance tickets for the last Fabric gig and walked straight in,
      much better than having to wait in a huge line!

      Any help appreciated.
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
        It doesn't say anything on the website (http://www.the-cross.co.uk)
        about being able to - though I would have thought you can. I should be
        going along too.....

        Cheers

        :)

        Nick

        >Anyone know if it's possible to get advance tickets at The Cross on
        >9th March for this Hybrid gig?
        >
        >I got advance tickets for the last Fabric gig and walked straight in,
        >much better than having to wait in a huge line!
        >
        >Any help appreciated.
      • Simon Chilvers
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
          Call them up on 020 7837 0828

          If they are not doing advance tickets for the paying
          guest list..... then they will most probably forward
          you on to The promoter that is doing that particular
          night..... (I'm not sure who is.... because this is
          the first I've heard of this particular Hybrid
          DJ-gig!!!) Maybe someone else can help you on that???

          Simon

          >Anyone know if it's possible to get advance tickets at
          >The Cross on 9th March for this Hybrid gig?
          >
          >I got advance tickets for the last Fabric gig and
          >walked straight in, much better than having to wait in
          >a huge line!
          >
          >Any help appreciated.
        • Ray Hilton
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
            Im up for going to this gig, who else is thinking of going?

            >Call them up on 020 7837 0828
            >
            >If they are not doing advance tickets for the paying
            >guest list..... then they will most probably forward
            >you on to The promoter that is doing that particular
            >night..... (I'm not sure who is.... because this is
            >the first I've heard of this particular Hybrid
            >DJ-gig!!!) Maybe someone else can help you on that???
            >
            >Simon
          • Nick Bower
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
              Me hopefully...

              Cheers

              Nick

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
                Yep, I'll probably be heading down with a mate.