Dallas gig

  • Crocuta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Heya,
      well.. I'm rested and bakc from the Hybrid/Moby gig..
      WOW...that's about all I can say... ok just a little more :>
      It was INCREDIBLE!!
      Their showmanship wasn't too spectacular, when compared to how Moby
      bounced around the stage with more energy than I've ever seen out of any
      human. One of the two(not couting the durmmer) hyped up the crowd
      more... he did a really good job, considering most were there to see
      moby. They got the crowd dancing!!
      I must say the venu sucked tho, stadium seating, poor lighting for
      anyone cept those on the floor, and poor sound for those who weren't on
      the floor too.. I got a ticket for somewhere in the nosebleed section..
      so I walked down, "tipped" the guy checking tickets and wandered down to
      the floor *g* (no way I was watching Hybrid from anywhere but front and
      center ;)
      The lighting added and made the already mind-blowing sound of them
      absolutely spectacular! The sweeping sound and full-on deep spread of
      symphonic/techno tunes simply was something you have to see and hear to
      fully appreshiate! I LOVED the show...spectacular!

      Oh, Moby put on a great show too, really pushed his energy across to the
      crowd..He had a spectacular DJ with him, great bandmembers. I've never
      danced for three hours before (with only one short break). Audio
      adrenaline!

      I must see Hybrid again live!

      I just wish I'd had a chance to get an autograph.. oh well.. hopefully
      next time.

      Be safe all and have lots of fun!!
      -Crocuta.. who is wearing his Hybrid tshirt as he types *g*