Re: Hybrid Kid 2000 Promo Only

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 1:54 AM
      Andrew Cowell worte:

      > I have spare copies of both of those CD singles if anyone
      > wants to make an offer?

      Should I remind you at this point that the promo clearly states "Not
      for resale"?! *cheeky grin* Oh yeah I bought mine in a second hand
      store!!! hehe...

      Andy does your copy have a very slight digital hiccup on the Echoplex
      Mix, around 4 mins or so?

      Cheers,
      Gavin

      Brian Transeau: http://www.b-t.org.uk/
      (including cover art in Hybrid discog for this promo and Yim!)

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Andrew J Cowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28 6:08 AM
        It wasn't a promo! Which release do you want me to check for the click?