Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid/Moby @ the Sunshine Theater

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2000
      >Too bad Moby was just supposed to be the icing on the cake. At >least I got
      a Hybrid T-Shirt out of it.

      That reminds me...I saw a guy wearing a Hybrid t-shirt in Ibiza - he said he
      got it while seeing Hybrid, Groove Armada etc. last year. I gave him a hug and
      told him to keep wearing it with pride... :o)

      Ally

      http://netwinsite.com
    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2000
        On Thu 28 Sep, Ally Shuttleworth wrote:

        > > Too bad Moby was just supposed to be the icing on the cake. At
        > > >least I got
        > a Hybrid T-Shirt out of it.
        >
        > That reminds me...I saw a guy wearing a Hybrid t-shirt in Ibiza - he
        > said he got it while seeing Hybrid, Groove Armada etc. last year. I
        > gave him a hug and told him to keep wearing it with pride... :o)

        Oh so you're one of those people who walks up to complete strangers in
        the street and starts talking to them, are you?... <grin>

        Guess it's better to do that in Ibiza than in York... one afternoon when
        I'd handed an important essay in in the morning and had a long stint in
        the pub for lunch, I was walking home and passed a guy in a KLF T-shirt,
        and went up to him and started trying to buy it from him. I think he was
        scared.

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
          > Oh so you're one of those people who walks up to complete strangers in
          > the street and starts talking to them, are you?... <grin>

          Oh yeah....def!

          > Guess it's better to do that in Ibiza than in York... one afternoon when
          > I'd handed an important essay in in the morning and had a long stint in
          > the pub for lunch, I was walking home and passed a guy in a KLF T-shirt,
          > and went up to him and started trying to buy it from him. I think he was
          > scared.

          ha ha!!! I nearly offered to buy the Hybrid t-shirt, but he seemed a big
          fan, so didn't try and scare him off.