FWD: Post to alt.music.dance

  • ally@xxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      Forum: alt.music.dance
      Subject: Re: HYBRID/RUFF Driverz albums
      Date: 1999/10/24
      Author: Scooby <scooby@...>

      I have a signed copy of the HYBRID album, cos I'm just lucky... :-) but it is one of the best albums I have heard in a long long time... the scene is just so full of collections and mix CD's that this album really shows the dance scene the good stuff can have real instruments and melody too...
      I play the CD all the time in my car... great driving tunes...
      Trust what the mags have said.. it is really STUNNING... everyone should have a copy...

      --

      yourname@... yourself to a free email address!
      Trick = Hotmail. Treat = go to http://www.funmail.co.uk