Cheap Clubbing Pimp

  • Adam Garner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      [[[ Ally says: I don't normally let ads through, but Adam posts frequently and it's kinda relevant.. :) ]]]

      Evrywan,

      I'm just shamelessly pimping a new club in Derby (ClubSoda) I'm helping to
      promote.They're main night is Silicon...a progressive / breaks friday night
      with residents Jools (ex Progress -- produces as Katakana) and Simon Wisdom
      (completely unknown, but he's my step brother... and a damn fine prog DJ!).
      Recent guests have been Parks & Wilson, Circulation & James Zabiela (who's
      set was one of the best i've seen/heard in a long time).

      Coming soon are:
      James Zabiela (doing an 8 weekly slot) -- March 1st & Early May.
      Plump DJ's - Mid April
      + Local talent:
      Hoodie - Intelligent Drum & Bass
      Craig G - Ex Progress / Breaks DJ - March 15th

      Best of all it's FREE every friday throughout feb / march (except Zabiela
      which is only £6... can't argue with that!)

      Thanks for listening. Club Soda is above SodaBar on Friargate in Derby (the
      old home of Progress / The Wherehouse and The Loft).

      If anyone at all is interested and wants more info then drop me an email or
      something.
      Ta ta,
      Adam