Re: [Hybrid] Quick Question - Klubbscenen.com

  • Magnus Lorentz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
      it's norwegian not swedish.

      /Magnus

      > > Either swedish or norwegian, I'm not sure ( most articles( by a quick
      > glimse ) says something about Norway, so let's >stick to norwegian. ) So,
      > you think you can read it, now that you know which language it is?? Or do
      > you also need a >translation?
    • Anders Teigar Jacobsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
        Its in Norwegian......still have some english content though (look at the
        party reviews from Glasgow]

        Please check out the exclusive mix from one of Norways most talented
        up&coming djs, Nils Noa. Download the mp3 or Real Audio file. It would be
        nice if you gave me some feedback afterwards.

        How to find the mix:
        www.klubbscenen.com
        press enter

        On the main page press Les Mer (read more) on the Nils Noa article
        Then press "Les mer" until you hit the last page. There the files are up for
        taking.

        At the moment the mix is also presented on the main page..........

        regards,
        Anders Teigar Jacobsen
        Editor & Webmaster
        www.Klubbscenen.com