Re: [Hybrid] Quick Question - Klubbscenen.com

  • Thomas Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
      Either swedish or norwegian, I'm not sure ( most articles( by a quick glimse ) says something about Norway, so let's stick to norwegian. ) So, you think you can read it, now that you know which language it is?? Or do you also need a translation?

      Best regards

      Thomas Hansen

    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
        Thanks Thomas.

        I don't need any translating, thanks anyway - just needed to know the
        language.

        Ta!

        Ally

        P.S - If anyone doesn't think it's Norweigen, please mail me off-list.

        > Either swedish or norwegian, I'm not sure ( most articles( by a quick
        glimse ) says something about Norway, so let's >stick to norwegian. ) So,
        you think you can read it, now that you know which language it is?? Or do
        you also need a >translation?
      • Magnus Lorentz
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
          it's norwegian not swedish.

          /Magnus

          > > Either swedish or norwegian, I'm not sure ( most articles( by a quick
          > glimse ) says something about Norway, so let's >stick to norwegian. ) So,
          > you think you can read it, now that you know which language it is?? Or do
          > you also need a >translation?
        • Anders Teigar Jacobsen
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
            Its in Norwegian......still have some english content though (look at the
            party reviews from Glasgow]

            Please check out the exclusive mix from one of Norways most talented
            up&coming djs, Nils Noa. Download the mp3 or Real Audio file. It would be
            nice if you gave me some feedback afterwards.

            How to find the mix:
            www.klubbscenen.com
            press enter

            On the main page press Les Mer (read more) on the Nils Noa article
            Then press "Les mer" until you hit the last page. There the files are up for
            taking.

            At the moment the mix is also presented on the main page..........

            regards,
            Anders Teigar Jacobsen
            Editor & Webmaster
            www.Klubbscenen.com