John Creamer (was: re: What's your top 5 releases from 2001?)

  • tim_bolding@dell.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Anyone know if John Creamer is good behind the decks. Going to see him next
      thursday in Austin.

      Tim

      >Yo. Check it:
      >1)Circulation - Turquoise (BLIM's Relentless Bass mix)
      >2)Chris Carter - What Sounds Are
      >3) John Creamer & Stephane K - I Love You (Hybrid mix)
      >4) BLIM & Carter - Check It Out
      >5) That first tune from the Hybrid Gatecrasher set. Bloody wonderful stuff,
      >that. Reminds me again of how different Hybrid's studio work is, and how at
      >the end of the day, it's even better than their remix work. When's the album
      >due out again? And will Adam Freeland please release Forme's Kick a Hole
      >sooner than May? Grrrrrrrr. The secret is out sir. It's time to give it to
      >the public. Why do I get the feeling he just can't fathom hearing it played
      >at anything more than 135 bpm? Just ranting
    • maksidrom
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        Dunno how he's live but I fell asleep listening to his Aural Pleasure
        mix CD for Ministry. Sound of tap water dripping set to a beat of a
        broken dryer.

        --- In HybridUK@y..., tim_bolding@d... wrote:
        > Anyone know if John Creamer is good behind the decks. Going to see
        him next
        > thursday in Austin.
        >
        > Tim
      • vinnie970
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2002
          Yup, John Creamer = the epitome of bog standard tribal prog fodder