Re: [Hybrid] What's your top 5 releases from 2001?

  • Jesse Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Yo. Check it:
      1)Circulation - Turquoise (BLIM's Relentless Bass mix)
      2)Chris Carter - What Sounds Are
      3) John Creamer & Stephane K - I Love You (Hybrid mix)
      4) BLIM & Carter - Check It Out
      5) That first tune from the Hybrid Gatecrasher set. Bloody wonderful stuff,
      that. Reminds me again of how different Hybrid's studio work is, and how at
      the end of the day, it's even better than their remix work. When's the album
      due out again? And will Adam Freeland please release Forme's Kick a Hole
      sooner than May? Grrrrrrrr. The secret is out sir. It's time to give it to
      the public. Why do I get the feeling he just can't fathom hearing it played
      at anything more than 135 bpm? Just ranting

      -Jesse