What's your top 5 releases from 2001?

  • roll-r
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Difficult question I must admit, since it's really haard 2 choose since we've heard quite a lot of killer tunes last year, but still I'm interested in your top tunes......

      You can ofcourse add any single, LP, compilation, 12" etc.

      Here's mine **in no particular order ofcourse**:

      1, Bedrock breaks - compiled by DJ Hyper
      2, Koma & Bones - Blinded by science
      3, John Creamer and Steph K - I love you (Hybrid remix)
      4, Bassment Jaxx - Where's your head at (Stanton Warrior's mix)
      5, Beber & tamra - Travellin on (Koma & Bones remix)

      and yes more and more, but I only wanted to mention 5......

      I!m waiting for your top 5........

      Oh, and a little bit offtopic,

      It's about our site at www.render.hu

      The site deals with 3D related material, including news, erviews, forum etc...

      Since this site is originally Hungarian not everything is translated to
      English, ie the articles, comments in the Links section, Forum topics
      etc. will not be traslated, so you won't have any problems with the
      navigation. Please register on our site so you can use the Forum
      section, can add comments and remarks to it and even open your new
      topics.

      You can change to English by clicking on the ENG button on the left
      side. for detailed information see
      http://www.render.hu/article.csn?aid=29200401023917?

      Roland

      --