Re: Hybrid in Chicagoland

  • ten 24
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hybrid is at rednofive in chicago next thursday the 7th. The club is at 440
      N. Halsted (about 1/4 block south of Grand Ave. on Halsted), and is actually
      in a space with two clubs in it--Fifth Floor is upstairs (on the first
      floor, oddly enough...don't ask me), while RedNoFive is downstairs in the
      basement. When you enter the club, you're actually in 5th floor, so if you
      end up going, don't sit upstairs all night, as it's all too possible for you
      to miss Hybrid completely, who will in fact be in the basement. Fifth
      Floor, despite its location in the same building, may just be the worst club
      on earth.

      Redno is a 4am, cover is $10, but you can get on a half price guestlist
      that's good up until midnight by e-mailing chris@... before 7pm on
      February 6th. You can put in a request for up to you +3 names. I'll be the
      drunk guy loving life, dancing badly, and not even remotely giving a f**k.
      Hope that helps all you carbondale types. -r