Hybrid in Chicagoland

  • Dana Franks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      Does anyone have any info about the Chicago date next Thursday or a link for
      information on the location, times, tickets, etc? I've been searching online
      and can't find out anything about the club. Still not sure if I'm going, but
      some friends are thinking about it and we all need this to plan.

      Is anyone else planning on going? Jason, I hope you'll be there, because a
      couple of us would love to meet you. :)
    • ten 24
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        Hybrid is at rednofive in chicago next thursday the 7th. The club is at 440
        N. Halsted (about 1/4 block south of Grand Ave. on Halsted), and is actually
        in a space with two clubs in it--Fifth Floor is upstairs (on the first
        floor, oddly enough...don't ask me), while RedNoFive is downstairs in the
        basement. When you enter the club, you're actually in 5th floor, so if you
        end up going, don't sit upstairs all night, as it's all too possible for you
        to miss Hybrid completely, who will in fact be in the basement. Fifth
        Floor, despite its location in the same building, may just be the worst club
        on earth.

        Redno is a 4am, cover is $10, but you can get on a half price guestlist
        that's good up until midnight by e-mailing chris@... before 7pm on
        February 6th. You can put in a request for up to you +3 names. I'll be the
        drunk guy loving life, dancing badly, and not even remotely giving a f**k.
        Hope that helps all you carbondale types. -r