Re: [Hybrid] Re: Wipeout Fusion (was Re: Lotus Challenge)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Local "superclub" Screen has had preview version of the game for some time. Was fun to play to the game during an intense Steve Lawler set last December :) Gotta think of acquiring the game for my home PS2 too when it finally hits the shops.

      This will go a bit OT again but has anyone of you Americans tried FreQuency? I understood it has music by BT and others. Currently my favorite game on PS2 soundtrack wise is definitely SSX Tricky. Mixmaster Mike, Plump DJs and all sorts of wicked music accompanied by an excellent game.. Love it!

      -antti