RE: [Hybrid] Streaming?

  • Kevin Cheng
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
      You could just run the stream and record via wavelab or a similar
      program, but I don't know how well that works.

      >I need a quick advise, I would like to record a internet radio
      >transmission to my HD ( preferably to mp3 ) any of you guys or gals know
      >a program that can do this? Link would be welcome.
    • -dj-eddy-
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
        sound forge. http://www.sonicfoundry.com

        allows you to record from audio card to hd and save it as any kind of format
        you'd like. be it .wav .wma .mp3 etc.

        costs a lot of money but if you are internet savvy enough you can grab one
        for free out there.