Re: [Hybrid] Enter The Dragon EP

  • propellerheadcase
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi! My name's Stuart Bruce, you may remember me from such posts
      as "My First Name's NOT Bruce" and "For fu@k 's sake, My First Name
      IS NOT Bruce" :p

      --- In HybridUK@y..., Stuart Bruce <breaks@a...> wrote:
      > > there's a record going around at the moment from Swedish Techno
      > > producer Cari Lekebusch (we've talked about him before ) entitled
      > > 'Enter The Dragon EP' by Hybrid.
      >
      > "Hi! My name's Cari Lekebusch and you may remember me from list
      topics
      > such as '[HybridUK] Is this the real Hybrid?', and 'Sv: [HybridUK]
      RE:
      > why Swedish Techno producers make good lovers'."
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
        Gotta love Cari Lekebusch though, makes some sweet funky minimalist techno as well as great house.

        -antti

        > "Hi! My name's Cari Lekebusch and you may remember me from list topics
        > such as '[HybridUK] Is this the real Hybrid?', and 'Sv: [HybridUK] RE:
        > why Swedish Techno producers make good lovers'."
        >
        > Stuart.
      • Magnus Lorentz
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
          I seriously dislike Cari , part because he makes mind-numbing junk and part
          because he's Swedish i.e can't possibly be good...

          ;)

          /Magnus