Enter The Dragon EP

  • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
      Just in case you come across this...there's a record going around at
      the moment from Swedish Techno producer Cari Lekebusch (we've talked about him before) entitled 'Enter The Dragon EP' by Hybrid.

      This of course isn't the real Hybrid and the record is a three tracker minimalist techno EP.

      Ta,

      Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
        > Just in case you come across this...there's a record going around at
        > the moment from Swedish Techno producer Cari Lekebusch (we've talked about
        > him before) entitled 'Enter The Dragon EP' by Hybrid.
        >
        > This of course isn't the real Hybrid and the record is a three tracker
        > minimalist techno EP.
        >
        > Ta,
        >
        > Ally

        So that means you like it then, being Techno and all that... you've probably
        got it.

        Later,
        Jits.
      • Stuart Bruce
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
          On Thu 31 Jan, ally@... wrote:
          > there's a record going around at the moment from Swedish Techno
          > producer Cari Lekebusch (we've talked about him before ) entitled
          > 'Enter The Dragon EP' by Hybrid.

          "Hi! My name's Cari Lekebusch and you may remember me from list topics
          such as '[HybridUK] Is this the real Hybrid?', and 'Sv: [HybridUK] RE:
          why Swedish Techno producers make good lovers'."

          Stuart.

          --
          Stuart Bruce
          stuart@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
            > So that means you like it then, being Techno and all that...
            you've probably
            > got it.

            Not heard it yet to be honest. Haven't even listened to any techno
            for a few weeks...I'm slipping....

            Ally
          • Arvind Sharma
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
              Ahh . . . Swedish Techno.

              If you like it Detroit stylee then check out Aril Brikha's 'Deeparture in
              Time' (Transmat). Schmoove and soulful.

              Arv.

              > On Thu 31 Jan, ally@... wrote:
              > > there's a record going around at the moment from Swedish Techno
              > > producer Cari Lekebusch (we've talked about him before ) entitled
              > > 'Enter The Dragon EP' by Hybrid.
              >
              > "Hi! My name's Cari Lekebusch and you may remember me from list topics
              > such as '[HybridUK] Is this the real Hybrid?', and 'Sv: [HybridUK] RE:
              > why Swedish Techno producers make good lovers'."
              >
              > Stuart.
            • propellerheadcase
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
                Hi! My name's Stuart Bruce, you may remember me from such posts
                as "My First Name's NOT Bruce" and "For fu@k 's sake, My First Name
                IS NOT Bruce" :p

                --- In HybridUK@y..., Stuart Bruce <breaks@a...> wrote:
                > > there's a record going around at the moment from Swedish Techno
                > > producer Cari Lekebusch (we've talked about him before ) entitled
                > > 'Enter The Dragon EP' by Hybrid.
                >
                > "Hi! My name's Cari Lekebusch and you may remember me from list
                topics
                > such as '[HybridUK] Is this the real Hybrid?', and 'Sv: [HybridUK]
                RE:
                > why Swedish Techno producers make good lovers'."
              • Antti Mutta
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 31, 2002
                  Gotta love Cari Lekebusch though, makes some sweet funky minimalist techno as well as great house.

                  -antti

                  > "Hi! My name's Cari Lekebusch and you may remember me from list topics
                  > such as '[HybridUK] Is this the real Hybrid?', and 'Sv: [HybridUK] RE:
                  > why Swedish Techno producers make good lovers'."
                  >
                  > Stuart.
                • Magnus Lorentz
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
                    I seriously dislike Cari , part because he makes mind-numbing junk and part
                    because he's Swedish i.e can't possibly be good...

                    ;)

                    /Magnus