Re: [Hybrid] Orchestral Samples etc.

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Come on, Massive Attack was not the first to use an orchestra samples on a electronic music tracks. I am also quite sure they weren't the first ones to record real orchestra for their sampling purposes as opposed to sampling from an another source.

      Hybrid seems to like orchestral samples a lot though, and I've picked at least Jerry Goldsmith's Total Recall soundtrack samples from some of their remixes. Can anyone name other sources?