Re: DJ Hyper

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2002
      I saw DJ Hyper do a 4 hour set in San Francisco back on Jan 18th
      and the DJ rocks. If you get a chance to see him, cancel all
      appointments and go to the show. I had an opportunity to talk to him
      after the show.

      Nice Guy, he gave me his latest compilation which I think is a promo
      called Enter tha Nu Skool with 16 tracks mixed on it. The promo also
      contains Slagger's Enter the Monk song along with Funkaholics, Meat
      Katie, Rennie Pilgrem and BT to name a few. Great CD.

      I'm besides myself that Hybrid is coming back to San Fran to do
      another DJ set next Friday. That means I will have seen them three
      times in three months (2 in SF 1 in DC). Of course I'll post a
      review and hopefully talk to them after the show regarding that
      single release, expected release date for the album, the story
      behind Blackout in LA mix two, when will they do another radio
      session and so on. If someone has a question for Hybrid that they
      liked answered, email me and I'll see if I can get you a response.

      Craig

      > Just to let everyone on the group who's down in London know that
      DJ Hyper
      > will be making an appearance and playing a short set at the Oxford
      St branch
      > of HMV at 6pm on Fri 1st Feb. This will be to promote the new
      Bedrock Breaks