DJ Hyper

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2002
      Hi

      Just to let everyone on the group who's down in London know that DJ Hyper
      will be making an appearance and playing a short set at the Oxford St branch
      of HMV at 6pm on Fri 1st Feb. This will be to promote the new Bedrock Breaks
      album (tracklist below)...and boy does it look good. If I can sneak out of
      work early I'll be there! ;)

      Cheers

      Nick

      1. Next Level - Ils
      2. Sudden Journey - Mad Dogs
      3. Give Me Head - Terminalhead
      4. Retox - Fatboy Slim
      5. The Joint - Waveform
      6. Addicted To Bass - Puretone
      7. Place Called Acid Pt. 2, A - Rennie Pilgrem
      8. American Thief - Koma And Bones
      9. The Mighty Ming - Brothers Love Dubs
      10. Lo Life - MinuteMan
      11. Auto Erotic - Dark Globe/Boy George

      Disc: 2
      1. The City - Dangerous Frontiers
      2. Premiere - Tek Jam/Inzekt
      3. Turn The Lights Down - Trinity Hi-Fi
      4. I Wish You Were Here - John Creamer/Stephane K
      5. Altitudes - Ascender
      6. Future Abuse - Meat Katie
      7. Breakin On The Streets - Stir Fry
      8. Television Popper - Stisch
      9. Smartbomb - BT
      10. Brunt - Tipper
      11. Radio Eins - Radioactive Man
    • Ray Hilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2002
        Sounds good, I will try and go... does anyone know any good places to go
        on Friday night, in London, for this kind of music?

        >Just to let everyone on the group who's down in London know that DJ
        >Hyper will be making an appearance and playing a short set at the Oxford St
        >branch of HMV at 6pm on Fri 1st Feb. This will be to promote the new Bedrock
        >Breaks album (tracklist below)...and boy does it look good. If I can sneak out
        >of work early I'll be there! ;)
      • renegadesoundwaves
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2002
          I saw DJ Hyper do a 4 hour set in San Francisco back on Jan 18th
          and the DJ rocks. If you get a chance to see him, cancel all
          appointments and go to the show. I had an opportunity to talk to him
          after the show.

          Nice Guy, he gave me his latest compilation which I think is a promo
          called Enter tha Nu Skool with 16 tracks mixed on it. The promo also
          contains Slagger's Enter the Monk song along with Funkaholics, Meat
          Katie, Rennie Pilgrem and BT to name a few. Great CD.

          I'm besides myself that Hybrid is coming back to San Fran to do
          another DJ set next Friday. That means I will have seen them three
          times in three months (2 in SF 1 in DC). Of course I'll post a
          review and hopefully talk to them after the show regarding that
          single release, expected release date for the album, the story
          behind Blackout in LA mix two, when will they do another radio
          session and so on. If someone has a question for Hybrid that they
          liked answered, email me and I'll see if I can get you a response.

          Craig