Re: [HybridUK] I won something! :)

  • Arfie Mansfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2000
      >My copy of Y3k was waiting for me at home when I got back from my hols
      >- nice album, one I'll be listening to a lot.

      Although why they didn't include the Tsunami One mix of Nothing
      Left on the CD....
    • Andrew J Cowell
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 25, 2000
        Because it's so old? I dunno, just my suggestion, on the LP notes Hyper said
        something like he included it because it's still a classic that he enjoys to
        play.

        I especially like the Hybrid mix of Bombscare.

        Andi.

      • Andrew J Cowell
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 25, 2000
          I think the original is a classic but you have to consider it is more than a
          track it was a soundtrack for club culture of that time. To say the
          dancefloor would lose it when that track came on would be an understatement.
          I rather liked the remix of Smile US, an interesting twist. The Hybrid mix
          brings the track up to date.

          Just got the new BT single with the two hybrid mixes, not listened to them
          yet. You have to love these American CD singles with a bunch of mixes, no
          stupid CIF chart rules here. Just a shame more good stuff doesn't get
          released.

          Andi.

        • Arfie Mansfield
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 25, 2000

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 25, 2000
              >I think the original is a classic but you have to consider it is more than a
              >track it was a soundtrack for club culture of that time. To say the
              >dancefloor would lose it when that track came on would be an
              >understatement.

              Oh right. A bit too simple, though.