Ashtrax (was: re: Pornographic beats?)

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2002
      Re: Ashtrax

      Ashley Casselle and James Christopher are working on album right now (it'll
      include an ambient mix of Helsinki) Apparently it's not going to be a full
      on breaks album, but will include a few other styles. They've also got a
      remix album coming out in March - a mix of some of their mixes basically!

      Cheers

      Nick

      > Hi guys. Just writing regarding the "Hybrid-ish" tracks that've been
      > flying around the list. Just who was it that first introduced
      > PB&J's "The way" onto the list? I'm so addicted to it! The break at
      > around 6:22 min just gives me a feeling that I can't explain!
      > (actually, If I tried, I'd be ablo to, except I think it'd probably
      > turn out pornographic! (oops, should I have said that?)). Anyway, I get
      > the same feeling with the whole of ASAP's Heavy Water. On a similar
      > note, Does (do?) Ashtrax have an album out? When I got Digital Reason
      > and Helinski off AG, I just knew I had to get the album. Are there any
      > other tracks by PB&J?
    • ooskunkbudoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2002
        Also check out Ashley Casselle - "Response" -- AMAZING album, very
        Danny Howells like, very consistant IMO.
        It's my favorite album for thi week so far :)

        Jose