Musical Advice Needed

  • PB404
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2000
      I'm part of a group that is starting a new record label and we are interested in releasing this track by a local artist, Prophet of Nth, but would like a general opinion of the song "Shades of Sunday". The more of you that let me know your opinion of this song the better we can make a judgement about the release.

      Please listen to the song here:
      http://www.mp3.com/nth

      Email me personally at: pb404@...

      Thanks for your help.

    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2000
        Hi there,

        Thanks for your post - just try to remember that the Hybrid list is not to
        be used for adverts etc. and is to be mainly focused on discussing Hybrid.

        Obviously, we go a little off-topic sometimes....but it can annoy people
        when a member signs up and their first post is an advert.

        Thanks,

        From: "PB404" <pb404@...>
        To: "HybridUK" <HybridUK@egroups.com>; "ia-raves" <ia-raves@egroups.com>;
        "incommunicado" <incommunicado@egroups.com>; "midwest-trance"
        <midwest-trance@egroups.com>; "nw604" <nw604@egroups.com>; "ravechatvibe"
        <ravechatvibe@egroups.com>
        Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2000 3:25 AM
        Subject: [HybridUK] Musical Advice Needed

        > My Groups | HybridUK Main Page | Start a new group!
        >

        > I'm part of a group that is starting a new record label and we are
        interested in releasing this track by a local artist, Prophet of Nth, but
        would like a general opinion of the song "Shades of Sunday". The more of
        you that let me know your opinion of this song the better we can make a
        judgement about the release.

        > Please listen to the song here:
        > http://www.mp3.com/nth
        >
        > Email me personally at: pb404@...
        >
        > Thanks for your help.

        > USEFUL LINKS
        >
        > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
        and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!