Re: Fabric

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2002
      Howdy from Australia!

      Andy wrote:

      > cool.. c u there ally. nick are i are there with f**king bells on. :)

      I'll be there in spirit (and Andy will be having my beers)!!!!

      As to the question about dress code WEAR TRAINERS..... bet Andy beat me
      to that one. They have pretty much zero dress/attitude code there.

      Enjoy one and all!

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      http://hybridmusic.org.uk/

      PS - Crystal Method played Melbourne last night and today. Didn't get
      to make it unfortunately.
    • simon_chilvers2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Still buzzing from last night!! They played a wicked set....
        (although I thought it was a bit cheeky of Future funk squad to
        play "clubbed to death".... But he did play some good tunes....
        Didn't think much of Freq Nasty.... I hung around for a bit after
        Mike and Chris... then wandered into Room 1 and then up stairs into
        Room 3

        I think I did see a couple of you guys there! Everyone seemed to
        have a wicked time.... Although they could have lightened up a bit
        on the old dry ice machine!!

        Reason I'm posting is that I found out off Mike what the first track
        off the gatecrasher SSS "down under" set is!!

        It is hybrid material and it is called.......

        (Drum Roll Please :-) ).........

        "All I want"

        So there we go... Mystery solved and yet another new Hybrid Track
        confirmed!!

        I'm off to Homelands now.... Catch up with you guys later!

        Simon Chilvers