Re: [HybridUK] Digest Number 203

  • RollrXGirl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 21, 2000
      I was able to catch Hybrid and Moby in San Francisco on Monday night.
      Hybrid played about a 40 minute set that was basically tracks off of Wide
      Angle. They did not play any vocal tracks or remixes from what I could tell
      (correct me if you were there and noticed one that I might have missed). I
      enjoyed their performance thoroughly and only wished it was longer. Their
      drum setup (Roland electronic drums) really enhanced the show quite a bit. I
      look forward to seeing them again in the future, hopefully headlining their
      own show (I can dream, can't I? hehe).
      I'm still anxiously awaiting DJ Arizona's interview. Is that going to be
      posted anywhere online?
      Peace,
      Erika RollerGirl
    • Crocuta
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 21, 2000
        From: "Matthew Craig" <mcraig00@...>
        > As for Hybrid Live... Unless they've been dropped from the show here
        > in Albuquerque - I'll have a post to make next Wednesday night = )

        Ooh, I hope they are still coming to Dallas.. if so.. on the night of
        the 30th I'll be there!!
        (Prolly won't post on it till the following monday due to fatigue ;)

        > God I'm itching for that show!

        I know that feeling!!
        YAY!

        Be safe and have fun all!
        -Cro
      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2000
          Hi folks...

          Just to let you all know,

          !@#@^%*&()%#^$%!$^@!#!^$&%&*!!!!!

          My radio show partner got the DAT for mastering purposes and BOTCHED the
          DAT. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          --
          (dj) arizona
          davin greenwell
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2000
            Of course, you had a backup ....

          • Maurer, Matthew
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 18, 2000
              Tilt Mix playing on http://208.51.128.118:8000 if u have WINAMP. GOOD
              STUFF!

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 18, 2000
                No no back up. =(

                We have no choice but to have them on the show again.

                On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Andrew J Cowell wrote:

                > Of course, you had a backup ....

              • Andrew J Cowell
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 18, 2000
                  yep, got this on 2MD, good mix. but this isn't the BBC streaming it, I won't
                  how (or if) they have their permission? Mmmmmmmm......