Sydney CD

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2000
      I cna't remember whether we've talked about this before, I think we may have
      - forgive me!

      I saw a 'special edition' of Wider Angle in HMV yesterday - called the Sydney
      Special or something. I looked at the listing and it seemed to be the same as
      the bonus CD on Wider Angle - normal version.

      The things was, they were trying to see the Sydney one for £23.99!!

      So, is it the same?

      Cheers!

      Ally
      http://netwinsite.com